Perrin Myddelton’s Construction Team offers expert advice on all aspects of Construction Law and provides clear practical advice and effective commercial solutions to the varied legal problems that can arise in the construction sector.
Our team’s philosophy is to provide advice on construction projects from inspection through to completion.
Our clients include developers, commercial landlords and tenants, contractors and consultants.
We can assist with:
- Adjudication (including award enforcement)
- Allegations of performance
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Breach of Contract
- Claims for delay and disruption and extensions of time
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts (including drafting, negotiation and variation)
- Court proceedings
- Defective Design
- Defective Materials
- Dispute Management
- Expert Determination
- Liquidated and Ascertained Damages (LADs)
- Professional Appointments and Consultancy Agreements
- Professional Negligence
- Property damage
- Public Liability