A company may come across with a wide variety of contracts in its lifetime, for example:
- simple terms and conditions with a client or supplier
- non-disclosure agreements with key clients
- distribution and sales agency agreements
- licensing deals
- royalty agreements
- introducers or commission agreements
- freelancer or sub-contractor agreements
- service level agreements
- guarantees, indemnities
- joint ventures.
You name it, we’ve likely seen it(!) and can guide you through what to look out for in the small print.